Gakuen Mugendai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Mugendai

Welcome to Gakuen Mugendai~! An original character RP forum based in a fantasy world! Please read the handbook first! Thankies to everyone who's joined so far!^^*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum has now been revamped to make RPing simpler and to make Cecilla less annoyed~!<3
The Weather at Gakuen Mugendai

Season: Winter~
Weather: Currently 14 celsius, overcast with a high chance of small showers throughout the week. Don't forget your umbrellas, students! During the nights we expect strong winds and plenty of rain, so make sure you're indoors before nightfall!

Clock Tower
Latest topics
» Arkadia, Sentino Arma
Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 am by Rakturna and Sentino

» Keita, Inuzari Application
Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm by 3_Clairvoyance

» Yukihime Haruhi Suzumiya's Student Application
Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Yukihime Suzumiya

» Student Application Form Template!
Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm by Cecilla

» A Busy Day at the Maid Cafe! {open}
Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm by Black Hood

» Art Gallery~!
Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm by Cecilla

» How Many do we Have?
Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 am by Rowann

Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm by Cecilla

» Absence
Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am by Le Vautour

Redfern, Rowann Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowann

Rowann

Rooster

Redfern, Rowann Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Redfern, Rowann Techniques   Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:50 am

Redfern, Rowann Techniques!

Gift: Manipulation of Ice and Natural Talent for Magic - I can freeze Water into Ice (But I am unable to control the Water, in it’s liquid form). From there I can create whatever shape I wish it to take on (A tiny bit like Water can) I can use it to bind my attacker/captive until they relent. The hold over the Ice can only last up to a day and half.
Weapon: Magical Dagger - This can produce any type of Magic that I have actually learnt through my time inside and outside of the Academy. With the Dagger not only can I use it for Hand-to-Hand Combat, but I can also use it to heal a person who is dangerously close to death … but this is only for extreme emergencies/situations

Techniques!

Name: Ice Plazmica
Description: This technique can allow me to create Ice out of thin-air, and control it, so that it will attack another person/object. However this attack can only be used when there is little or No water in the air [e.g. a Desert]
Advantages: The advantage to this attack is that I can use it when I’m attacking someone in very hot climates with no water available
Disadvantages: The disadvantages to this is that it takes 2 minutes to prepare, leaving me defenseless, until the incantation is complete, and also if I miss my opponent, they are given a clear shot to attack
Conditions: Takes one post technique preparation. 1 post cooldown.

Name: Frosted Moonlight
Description: Using the rays of the moonlight and the water in the atmosphere, it creates a stairway up to the moon to lure the Shape-shifters/ Werewolves from there hiding spots. They would start to climb the stairs only to be blocked by a number of obstacles, if they are unable to succeed in getting past them, they are wounded on a random part of their body.
Advantages: This attack has the power to potentially harm shape-shifters and were-wolves, so they are left in a critical condition, after the battle.
The Higher the Moon, the More powerful the attack becomes.
Disadvantages: This attack can only be used in the Twilight or evening hours, It also has to be the Night of a Full Moon
Conditions:Can only be used when their is a full moon. Can only be used once per fight.

Name: Lady of the Ice
Description: This technique, creates an ice-like Armour, which can protect me from dark magic/attacks, It can also allow me to manipulate water around me.
Advantages: It can Deflect any attack, and will physically harm the attacker.
Disadvantages: The Manipulation of Water only lasts for about 10 minutes only giving me enough time for at least 1 or 2 attacks, The Armour can only be used in extreme circumstances.
Conditions: Is effective for 3 posts against weaker opponents, 2 posts againsts stronger opponents. Can only be used once per fight.

Name: Ice Plain of Dreams
Description: This allows me to trap someone in a Plain of Ice, which the manipulates their surroundings, to make it look as if it was one on their dreams, this attack has the most effect on Fairies, Elves, Angels and Lunarians, this can only be used every-so-often, as it’s very draining on power.
Advantages: It puts them in a Trance, giving me more time to attack.
Disadvantages: It takes a couple of minutes to create, and can only be used on Fairies, Elves, Angels and Lunarians
Conditions: Takes one post of technique preparation. If effective for 2 posts against weaker opponents, 1 post against stronger opponents. Only affects Fairies, Elves, Angels and Lunarians. Can only be used once per fight.

Name: Ice of the Light
Description: This technique is used to create any object the opponent wishes to see, thus distracting them from the battle at hand, it uses the lights reflection to put them in a trance, leaving them open to an attack, this can only be used if I am close to losing
Advantages: It temporally paralyzes them, leaving them open for attack
Disadvantages: If it is dark, then effects of it will not last longer than 1 minute, not giving me enough time to attack again, The Attacker, may not respond to the attack, therefore, making it useless
Conditions: Paralyses weaker opponents for 2 posts (in light), 1 posts (in dark), stronger opponents for 1 post(in light), and in dark, will paralyse 1 limb for 1 post. Can only be used once per fight.

Name: Ice Encrusted Tomb
Description: This is a Very Powerful Ice attack, it encases the Attacker in a Tomb-like a structure for approx. 5-10 minutes at a time, leaving them in a Coma-like state.
Advantages: It stops all forms of attacks from any group or level, it immediately ends the battle.
Disadvantages: It doesn't always work properly if the will power of the opponent is very strong, and it takes a certain amount of power to create the 'tomb' leaving the caster drained and powerless for the duration of the battle
Conditions: Freezes weaker opponents for 3 posts, stronger opponents for 2 posts. Caster cannot use any more techniques for the duration of the fight. Opponent cannot use any more techniques for the rest of the battle. Can only be cast once per battle.

Name: Ice Lance
Description: This is a Jousting-like stick/sword, it has a pointed tip, which can Perice the Attackers being/soul, it is made out of a rare type of Ice called "Rocky Mountain Peek Ice" which is very hard to destroy, only Fire from a Descendant of the Last True Fire Wizard can destroy it (and he's a good friend of the Redfern Clan, however his descendants may not be ...)
Advantages:It can be used against any being/creature of any dimension, It is practically indestructible
Disadvantages: Very hard to maneuver, due to it's size, cannot fatally wound the opponent, it can knock them out
Conditions: Has a 5 post cooldown.

Name: Frosted Fortress
Description: Like "Lady of the Ice" except this creates a Fort like structure around myself and anything else I wish it to protect and defend, from behind the High Castle-like walls, I can attack my opponent without them noticing it before it's too late.
Advantages: Can protect any person and/or object, that I wish it to, gives a good offense and defense opposition, thus giving me a slight advantage
Disadvantages: Takes quite a lot of magic to create, leaving me open for attack after the effects wear off, can only last for a Maximum of 20-25 minutes
Conditions: Effects last for 3 posts. After use, caster can not attack for 1 post.

Last edited by Rowann on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Soul_Reaper_Zakuro
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Redfern, Rowann Techniques   Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://mugendai.rpg-board.net
Rowann

Rowann

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Redfern, Rowann Techniques   Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:52 am

Thankies ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Soul_Reaper_Zakuro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redfern, Rowann Techniques   Redfern, Rowann Techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redfern, Rowann Techniques
Page 1 of 1