Gakuen Mugendai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Mugendai

Welcome to Gakuen Mugendai~! An original character RP forum based in a fantasy world! Please read the handbook first! Thankies to everyone who's joined so far!^^*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum has now been revamped to make RPing simpler and to make Cecilla less annoyed~!<3
The Weather at Gakuen Mugendai

Season: Winter~
Weather: Currently 14 celsius, overcast with a high chance of small showers throughout the week. Don't forget your umbrellas, students! During the nights we expect strong winds and plenty of rain, so make sure you're indoors before nightfall!

Clock Tower
Latest topics
» Arkadia, Sentino Arma
Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 am by Rakturna and Sentino

» Keita, Inuzari Application
Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm by 3_Clairvoyance

» Yukihime Haruhi Suzumiya's Student Application
Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Yukihime Suzumiya

» Student Application Form Template!
Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm by Cecilla

» A Busy Day at the Maid Cafe! {open}
Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm by Black Hood

» Art Gallery~!
Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm by Cecilla

» How Many do we Have?
Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 am by Rowann

Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm by Cecilla

» Absence
Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am by Le Vautour

Student Application Form Template!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Student Application Form Template! Empty
PostSubject: Student Application Form Template!   Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:05 pm

The Student Application form template!

Below you will find the application form template~ please don't change the coding or fields! It's neat and tidy and will tell us everything aboutyour character! This is for potential students only, there will be a separate template posted for teachers to use. Replace the information in the "{ }" with your character information.
Your topic title must be as follows; Characters's last name, first name. e.g. Oishii-Besessenheit, Cecilla.
Make sure you've read all the information on species and elements so may fill in those fields properly.
Have fun with it! Be creative and descriptive!

Gakuen Mugendai Student Application

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me the power to cross the infinity border...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{embed a picture of your character here}

The Voice
~The title lies in... you.~

First Name: {insert here}
Middle Name(s): {insert here}
Last Name: {insert here}
Nickname(s): {insert here}
Title(s): {Sir, Lord, Lady}
Age: {if you're a vampire/phantom/ghost etc. how old do you appear to be? and what's your true age?}
Species: {read the species and elements guide so you know what to put here}
Element: {as above}
Homeland: {insert here}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Power
~My gift, ever shining, ever beautiful~

Gift: {your special ability, your gift... your power.}
Explanation... and limitation: {please be descriptive, and make it relate to the species, no one wants a water breathing dragon. Don't forget that there is a separate section for techniques and attacks, this is just an overview}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fight
~My tool... a part of myself, it gleams bewitchingly~

Weapon: {as well as your gift, you have a weapon, so what is it? embed a picture if you wish}
Explanation... and limitation: {once again, be descriptive! no guns, as they're too god-mod}

The Mirror
~What do you see? Snow or sun?~

Physical Appearance: {Height, weight, build, complexion, eyes, hair, clothing, wings? fangs? horns? claws? appearance must relate to your species.}

The Shadow
~Can you connect to me?~

Personality: {What sort of person are you? What are you like around those close to you? what are you like around others? Are you calm? Easily agitated? Kind? Introverted? Is it only you in your mind? Do you have any bad habits? personality must also relate to species.}

The Song
~A wandering heart and the night of the morning moon~

Hobbies and interests: {Do you stay inside? Do you like the outdoors? Do you play sports? What do you do when you're bored?}
[color-cyan]Likes:[/color] {insert here}
Dislikes: {insert here}

The Dream
~Even in the midst of flowing time, opression spins round and round~

Dreams/Wishes: {any dreams or wishes?}
Goals in life (or death): {what do you hope for the future?}

The Lock
~The geneology of memories, until the very end of history~

Family members: {Anyone from Parents, siblings, husbands, wives, children, adopted children, anything}
Others: {Anyone else of importance?}
History: {Time to dig deep, be descriptive, we want your life story, and we want to know why you're coming to the academy...}

The Sweet
~The brutal butterfly and the suffering vampire~

Who did you give the treats to?: {a.k.a, who did you PM with the hidden treats?}

Here's the template code!

Code:
 [center][u][b][color=darkblue] [size=18]Gakuen Mugendai Student Application [/size][/color][/b][/u]

[color=darkred]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[i][color=blue][size=15]Give me the power to cross the infinity border... [/size][/color][/i]
[color=red]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Voice[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~The title lies in... you.~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]First Name:[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Middle Name(s):[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Last Name:[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Nickname(s):[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Title(s):[/b][/color] {Sir, Lord, Lady}
[b][color=cyan]Age:[/b][/color] {if you're a vampire/phantom/ghost etc. how old do you appear to be? and what's your true age?}
[b][color=cyan]Gender:[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Species:[/b][/color] {read the species and elements guide so you know what to put here}
[b][color=cyan]Element:[/b][/color] {as above}
[b][color=cyan]Homeland:[/b][/color] {insert here}[/font][/center]
[color=brown]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]
[font=Georgia]
[u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Power[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~My gift, ever shining, ever beautiful~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Gift:[/b][/color] {your special ability, your gift... your power.}
[b][color=cyan]Explanation... and limitation:[/b][/color] {please be descriptive, and make it relate to the species, no one wants a water breathing dragon. Don't forget that there is a separate section for techniques and attacks, this is just an overview}[/font]

[color=orange]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Fight[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~My tool... a part of myself, it gleams bewitchingly~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Weapon:[/b][/color] {as well as your gift, you have a weapon, so what is it? embed a picture if you wish}
[b][color=cyan]Explanation... and limitation:[/b][/color] {once again, be descriptive! no guns, as they're too god-mod}[/font]

[color=yellow]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Mirror[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~What do you see? Snow or sun?~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Physical Appearance:[/b][/color] {Height, weight, build, complexion, eyes, hair, clothing, wings? fangs? horns? claws? appearance must relate to your species.}[/font]

[color=green]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Shadow[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~Can you connect to me?~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Personality:[/b][/color] {What sort of person are you? What are you like around those close to you? what are you like around others? Are you calm? Easily agitated? Kind? Introverted? Is it only you in your mind? Do you have any bad habits? personality must also relate to species.}[/font]

[color=olive]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Song[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~A wandering heart and the night of the morning moon~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Hobbies and interests:[/b][/color] {Do you stay inside? Do you like the outdoors? Do you play sports? What do you do when you're bored?}
[b][color=cyan]Likes:[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Dislikes:[/b][/color] {insert here}[/font]

[color=blue]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Dream[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~Even in the midst of flowing time, opression spins round and round~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Dreams/Wishes:[/b][/color] {any dreams or wishes?}
[b][color=cyan]Goals in life (or death):[/b][/color] {what do you hope for the future?}[/font]

[color=indigo]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]
[font=Georgia]
[u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Lock[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~The geneology of memories, until the very end of history~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Family members:[/b][/color] {Anyone from Parents, siblings, husbands, wives, children, adopted children, anything}
[b][color=cyan]Others:[/b][/color] {Anyone else of importance?}
[b][color=cyan]History:[/b][/color] {Time to dig deep, be descriptive, we want your life story, and we want to know why you're coming to the academy...}[/font]

[color=violet]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Sweet[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~The brutal butterfly and the suffering vampire~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Who did you give the treats to?:[/b][/color] {a.k.a, who did you PM with the hidden treats?}[/font]

Back to top Go down
https://mugendai.rpg-board.net
Yukihime Suzumiya

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Student Application Form Template!   Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Gakuen Mugendai Student Application

Give me the power to cross the infinity border...

The Voice
~The title lies in... you.~

First Name: {Yukihime}
Middle Name(s): {Haruhi}
Last Name: {Suzumiya}
Nickname(s): {Yuki or Yun Yun}
Title(s): {Princess of Pandora}
Gender: {My gender is Female but because i tend to wear boys clothes i am mistaken for one}
Species: {Hybrid Human Fox}
Element: {Snow and Fire}
Homeland: {The Depths of pandora}

The Power
~My gift, ever shining, ever beautiful~

Gift: {My special ability is Controlling the lava Underneath and Controlling the snow in which direction it falls}
Explanation... and limitation: {My fire Comes from the depth of the Lava in Pandora and My snow comes from the coldest place on earth which is hard to say where}

The Fight
~My tool... a part of myself, it gleams bewitchingly~

Weapon: {Scythe/Sword}
Explanation... and limitation: {It is a Scythe that is able to break into a Sword when you pull the bottom off. I of course can give it the power of Fire or Snow by putting my Aura into it as I Please.}

The Mirror
~What do you see? Snow or sun?~

Physical Appearance: {I am 6'1. I'm not really sure how much i weight but i am pretty Skinny. My Hair has Long bangs and is short in the back. It's black with White Highlighted Tips. I do have fangs but my nails are not that sharp. My clothes are those of which boys like to wear but when i really have to i will wear the girls clothing from time to time. My eyes Colors Are Sky Blue but when i get mad they tend to turn red}

The Shadow
~Can you connect to me?~

Personality: {I am a Fun person to hang out with but when i get mad i get mad. At times i can be very Secretive. I am Truly fun. Quiet and Mysterious. Yes i am calm. I don't really get mad that easily. Yes i do have bad Habits. After school i tend to stop by a game or comic book store and suddenly forget what I'm suppose to be doing.}

The Song
~A wandering heart and the night of the morning moon~

Hobbies and interests: {I stay inside only when i really want to finish something i am currently doing.I do like the outdoors. It relaxes me to sit on the roof top and look at the sky. I am Good at playing Basketball and Running. Play my games or read a book}
Likes: {The color red,Blue,Orange and white. Anime and her Mangas. Hanging out with friends. Playing her Video games. Her Ramen}
Dislikes: {People beating on her friends and Bugs}

The Dream
~Even in the midst of flowing time, oppression spins round and round~

Dreams/Wishes: {Not at the Moment im afraid}
Goals in life (or death): {I hope to be able to stay with my friends until the end}

The Lock
~The genealogy of memories, until the very end of history~

Family members: {I Have a Twin Brother named Yuuta Suzumiya. And a Cousin named Mizuki Tsukahara}
Others: {No One else}
History: {Well....Where should i start...When i was around 5 years old my parents died in a big war and left me alone with my Older Twin brother Yuuta. I've been living with him since and from time to time i would visit mt cousin Mizuki who's family is very close to the Suzumiyas. When i turned 13 i decided that i wanted to lead my own life so i decided to come to Gakuen Mugendai because i realize that life growing up for me was lonely because i never had any friends to play with. So I'm hoping my new life here would let me make some friends...}

The Sweet
~The brutal butterfly and the suffering vampire~

Who did you give the treats to?: {I gave them to no one}
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Student Application Form Template!   Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm

1. Make a new topic to post your application in.
2. It needs more description and is written in first person. It should be written in third person.
3. You didn't even send anyone the treats.

Won't be approved until the above things are done.
I'll be deleting the post from here in 3 days.
Back to top Go down
https://mugendai.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Application Form Template!   Student Application Form Template! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student Application Form Template!
Page 1 of 1