Gakuen Mugendai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Mugendai

Welcome to Gakuen Mugendai~! An original character RP forum based in a fantasy world! Please read the handbook first! Thankies to everyone who's joined so far!^^*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum has now been revamped to make RPing simpler and to make Cecilla less annoyed~!<3
The Weather at Gakuen Mugendai

Season: Winter~
Weather: Currently 14 celsius, overcast with a high chance of small showers throughout the week. Don't forget your umbrellas, students! During the nights we expect strong winds and plenty of rain, so make sure you're indoors before nightfall!

Clock Tower
Latest topics
» Arkadia, Sentino Arma
Teacher Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 am by Rakturna and Sentino

» Keita, Inuzari Application
Teacher Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm by 3_Clairvoyance

» Yukihime Haruhi Suzumiya's Student Application
Teacher Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Yukihime Suzumiya

» Student Application Form Template!
Teacher Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm by Cecilla

» A Busy Day at the Maid Cafe! {open}
Teacher Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm by Black Hood

» Art Gallery~!
Teacher Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm by Cecilla

» How Many do we Have?
Teacher Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 am by Rowann

Teacher Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm by Cecilla

» Absence
Teacher Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am by Le Vautour

Teacher Application Form Template!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Teacher Application Form Template! Empty
PostSubject: Teacher Application Form Template!   Teacher Application Form Template! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:40 pm

The Teacher Application form template!

Below you will find the application form template~ please don't change the coding or fields! It's neat and tidy and will tell us everything about your character! This is for potential teachers only, there will be a separate template posted for students to use.
-Replace the information in the "{ }" with your character information.
-Your topic title must be as follows; Characters's last name, first name. e.g. Oishii-Besessenheit, Cecilla.
-Make sure you've read all the information on species and elements so may fill in those fields properly.
-If you have any question PM Rowann Redfern.
-Have fun with it! Be creative and descriptive!

Here is the teacher application approval process;
-If you are a new member, don't worry about this, just fill it out as instructed above.
-If you are already a student here, then PM Rowann to tell her you want to apply for a teaching position.
-To save you making your bio again, a moderator will move your bio topic to here and edit it, adding the extra fields that are unique to the teacher application.
-You must then edit your bio, filling in the new fields.
-Rowann will then approve your application if she feels you will be a good addition to the teaching team!

Preview; do not use this as the template, you will find the code for the template at the bottom of the post!

Gakuen Mugendai Teacher Application

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me the power to cross the infinity border...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[center]{embed a picture of your character here}
{name goes here}
{put your teacher motto here :3}

The Voice
~The title lies in... you.~

First Name: {insert here}
Middle Name(s): {insert here}
Last Name: {insert here}
Nickname(s): {insert here}
Title(s): {Sir, Lord, Lady}
Age: {if you're a vampire/phantom/ghost etc. how old do you appear to be? and what's your true age?}
Species: {read the species and elements guide so you know what to put here}
Element: {as above}
Homeland: {insert here}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Power
~My gift, ever shining, ever beautiful~

Gift: {your special ability, your gift... your power.}
Explanation... and limitation: {please be descriptive, and make it relate to the species, no one wants a water breathing dragon. Don't forget that there is a separate section for techniques and attacks, this is just an overview}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fight
~My tool... a part of myself, it gleams bewitchingly~

Weapon: {as well as your gift, you have a weapon, so what is it? embed a picture if you wish}
Explanation... and limitation: {once again, be descriptive! no guns, as they're too god-mod}

The Mirror
~What do you see? Snow or sun?~

Physical Appearance: {Height, weight, build, complexion, eyes, hair, clothing, wings? fangs? horns? claws? appearance must relate to your species.}

The Shadow
~Can you connect to me?~

Personality: {What sort of person are you? What are you like around those close to you? what are you like around others? Are you calm? Easily agitated? Kind? Introverted? Is it only you in your mind? Do you have any bad habits? personality must also relate to species.}
Pet Peeves: {insert here}

The Song
~A wandering heart and the night of the morning moon~

Hobbies and interests: {Do you stay inside? Do you like the outdoors? Do you play sports? WHat do you do when you're bored?}
Dislikes: {insert here}
Teaching Habits: {insert here}

The Dream
~Even in the midst of flowing time, opression spins round and round~

Dreams/Wishes: {any dreams or wishes?}
Goals in life (or death): {what do you hope for the future?}

The Lock
~The geneology of memories, until the very end of history~

Why do you want to be a teacher at the academy?: {insert here}
Family members: {Anyone from Parents, siblings, husbands, wives, children, adopted children, anything}
Others: {Anyone else of importance?}
History: {Time to dig deep, be descriptive, we want your life story, and we want to know why you're coming to the academy...}

The Sweet
~The brutal butterfly and the suffering vampire~

Who did you give the treats to?: {a.k.a, who did you PM with the hidden treats?}

Here is the template code!

Code:
[center][u][b][color=darkblue] [size=18]Gakuen Mugendai Teacher Application [/size][/color][/b][/u]

[color=darkred]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[i][color=blue][size=15]Give me the power to cross the infinity border... [/size][/color][/i]
[color=red]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]

[center]{embed a picture of your character here}
        {name goes here}
        {put your teacher motto here :3}

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Voice[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~The title lies in... you.~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]First Name:[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Middle Name(s):[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Last Name:[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Nickname(s):[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Title(s):[/b][/color] {Sir, Lord, Lady}
[b][color=cyan]Age:[/b][/color] {if you're a vampire/phantom/ghost etc. how old do you appear to be? and what's your true age?}
[b][color=cyan]Gender:[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Species:[/b][/color] {read the species and elements guide so you know what to put here}
[b][color=cyan]Element:[/b][/color] {as above}
[b][color=cyan]Occupation:[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Homeland:[/b][/color] {insert here}[/font][/center]
[color=brown]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]
[font=Georgia]
[u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Power[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~My gift, ever shining, ever beautiful~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Gift:[/b][/color] {your special ability, your gift... your power.}
[b][color=cyan]Explanation... and limitation:[/b][/color] {please be descriptive, and make it relate to the species, no one wants a water breathing dragon. Don't forget that there is a separate section for techniques and attacks, this is just an overview}[/font]

[color=orange]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Fight[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~My tool... a part of myself, it gleams bewitchingly~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Weapon:[/b][/color] {as well as your gift, you have a weapon, so what is it? embed a picture if you wish}
[b][color=cyan]Explanation... and limitation:[/b][/color] {once again, be descriptive! no guns, as they're too god-mod}[/font]

[color=yellow]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Mirror[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~What do you see? Snow or sun?~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Physical Appearance:[/b][/color] {Height, weight, build, complexion, eyes, hair, clothing, wings? fangs? horns? claws? appearance must relate to your species.}[/font]

[color=green]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Shadow[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~Can you connect to me?~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Personality:[/b][/color] {What sort of person are you? What are you like around those close to you? what are you like around others? Are you calm? Easily agitated? Kind? Introverted? Is it only you in your mind? Do you have any bad habits? personality must also relate to species.}
[b][color=cyan]Pet Peeves:[/b][/color] {insert here}[/font]
[color=olive]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Song[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~A wandering heart and the night of the morning moon~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Hobbies and interests:[/b][/color] {Do you stay inside? Do you like the outdoors? Do you play sports? WHat do you do when you're bored?}
[b][color=cyan]Likes:[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Dislikes:[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Teaching Habits:[/b][/color] {insert here}[/font]

[color=blue]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Dream[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~Even in the midst of flowing time, opression spins round and round~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Dreams/Wishes:[/b][/color] {any dreams or wishes?}
[b][color=cyan]Goals in life (or death):[/b][/color] {what do you hope for the future?}[/font]

[color=indigo]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]
[font=Georgia]
[u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Lock[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~The geneology of memories, until the very end of history~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Why do you want to be a teacher at the academy?:[/b][/color] {insert here}
[b][color=cyan]Family members:[/b][/color] {Anyone from Parents, siblings, husbands, wives, children, adopted children, anything}
[b][color=cyan]Others:[/b][/color] {Anyone else of importance?}
[b][color=cyan]History:[/b][/color] {Time to dig deep, be descriptive, we want your life story, and we want to know why you're coming to the academy...}[/font]

[color=violet]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]

[font=Georgia][u][b][color=darkblue][size=15]The Sweet[/size][/color][/b][/u]
[i][color=blue][size=12]~The brutal butterfly and the suffering vampire~[/size][/color][/i]

[b][color=cyan]Who did you give the treats to?:[/b][/color] {a.k.a, who did you PM with the hidden treats?}[/font]
Back to top Go down
https://mugendai.rpg-board.net

Teacher Application Form Template!
Page 1 of 1