Gakuen Mugendai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Mugendai

Welcome to Gakuen Mugendai~! An original character RP forum based in a fantasy world! Please read the handbook first! Thankies to everyone who's joined so far!^^*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum has now been revamped to make RPing simpler and to make Cecilla less annoyed~!<3
The Weather at Gakuen Mugendai

Season: Winter~
Weather: Currently 14 celsius, overcast with a high chance of small showers throughout the week. Don't forget your umbrellas, students! During the nights we expect strong winds and plenty of rain, so make sure you're indoors before nightfall!

Clock Tower
Latest topics
» Arkadia, Sentino Arma
Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 am by Rakturna and Sentino

» Keita, Inuzari Application
Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm by 3_Clairvoyance

» Yukihime Haruhi Suzumiya's Student Application
Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Yukihime Suzumiya

» Student Application Form Template!
Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm by Cecilla

» A Busy Day at the Maid Cafe! {open}
Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm by Black Hood

» Art Gallery~!
Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm by Cecilla

» How Many do we Have?
Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 am by Rowann

Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm by Cecilla

» Absence
Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am by Le Vautour

Bank of Mugendai

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Welcome to the Bank of Mugendai!

Here is where you can get your very own bank account!
When you sign up for a bank account, £50 will automatically placed into your account!
Once you get a bank account, you will be able to buy things with virtual money, get a job to earn money, or even open your own shop~!
We keep track of everyone's money, so don't worry!
The amount of money you have is displayed on your profile and by your name when you post. Please note that the amount of money is filled in manually by student council members, so when you buy something and PM the receipt to Cecilla, the transaction will not go through immediately. Sometimes, it may take at least a day, and we apologise for any convenience.
If you happen to get into debt, you will be forced to go to the black market and do whatever tasks Kraatz gives you so that you can pay your money back. For more info, see the Black market topic.

To get your bank account, please come here when it's open(in character), and when someone is available to open an account for you. One person at a time please! When we have finished serving someone, we will post a notification asking for the next customer! Remember to form an orderly queue~

Last edited by Cecilla on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugendai.rpg-board.net
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:08 am

Cecilla sits down and takes a seat behind a desk with various bits of paperwork spread across it. She puts on a pair of reading glasses and begins tapping on the table in boredom.
"I hope someone comes in soon..."
Her eyes focus on the grand entrance doors, waiting for someone to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Le Vautour
Teacher
Le Vautour

Dragon

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:56 am

Aaron pushes the doors of the bank an join the desk where Cecilla is waiting.

"Miss Besessenheit? You're really everywhere, you should think about resting sometimes, how are your shop's preperations going?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:08 am

"Ah yes! You know me! Busy! Busy! Busy!" She sat up attentively, "Fairy's House is now open for business! Well... the Maid Cafe & Restaurant is, anyways! Will you be visiting soon?".
Cecilla pulled a draw open and took out a slip of paper, "Oh, and Mr. De Bouillon, are you here to open an account?"
Back to top Go down
Le Vautour
Teacher
Le Vautour

Dragon

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:48 am

"Exactly, and I'll visit you once i'll got the account to pay my consommations. But not too often, I won't get incomes until the end of the holidays after all. Maybe should I take an holiday job too after all, I'm probably not too old for this... since most of the students have lived more longer than I"

Can't resist smiling of amusement due to this uncommon situation for a human like himself.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:59 am

"Okie dokie!" Cecilla exclaimed as she handed Mr. De Bouillon a slip of paper;

Name:
Deposit: £50
Any comments?:

"Please fill this in and hand it back to me so I can make your account!" She smiled, also handing Mr. De Bouillon a pen.
"Heehee, when it's open, you could always work as a butler at my Butler Cafe & Restaurant!" Cecilla offered; she was hoping to open the butler cafe as soon as possible, to cater more for her female customers.
Back to top Go down
Le Vautour
Teacher
Le Vautour

Dragon

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:11 am

Aaron Takes the pen and complete the paper

"Thank you"

Name: Aaron Heinrich De Bouillon
Any comments?:

Give back the paper

"A butler you say? It's not a bad idea I agree, I'll check all the institutions before making a choice though. Thank you very much and see you soon I hope "

Salutes Cecilla with a smile and withdraw
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 am

"Thankies lots Mr. De Bouillon!! I'll get your account made now!" She carefully put the slip of paper into a folder marked "Aaron Heinrich De Bouillon".
"If you're considering a job, check out the job ad I made or come to the cafe later for a snack!" She offered excitedly, hoping to get her first customer.
"You're welcome, and I'll see you soon!!!" Cecilla waved goodbye and relaxed in her chair, waiting to see if anyone else would come along.
Back to top Go down
Rowann

Rowann

Rooster

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 am

Rowann passed Aaron on his way out, and smiled at him, She opened to door and took shelter from the snow that was still falling outside

Rowann made her way up to the counter, shaking the snow out of her long purple/lilac hair "Ah Cecilla, How are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Soul_Reaper_Zakuro
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:00 am

Cecilla jumped at the sound of Ms. Redferns voice, and sat up;
"Ah, Ms. Redfern! I'm fine thankies! Fairy's Dream is up and running and recruiting! I'm so happy! How are you~? Are you here to open an account?", she inquired.
Back to top Go down
Rowann

Rowann

Rooster

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:04 am

Rowann laughed quietly, "Well that's very good Cecilla, I shall have to visit it soon, and try one of your fabulous cookies ..." Rowann smiled at her.

"I'm very well thank-you Cecilla, and Yes I am indeed here to open up my account, how would I pay for your wonderful cookies otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:12 am

"Yay!" Cecilla jumped up in excitement and leaned forward to hand Ms. Redfern a slip of paper;

Name:
Any comments?:

"Just fill this out, hand it to me, and we'll be set to go!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rowann

Rowann

Rooster

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:21 am

"Okey Doke ..." Rowann pulled a pen from her pocket and took the slip of paper from her

Name: Rowann Redfern
Any comments?:

Rowann put the pen away, and handed the slip back to Cecilla "There we go, all filled out"
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:25 am

"Nya! Thankies! I'll go file this!" Cecilla slipped the paper into a folder marked "Rowann Redfern".
Back to top Go down
Rowann

Rowann

Rooster

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Thanks Cecilla, now I really must get back to the office and start on the now student's paperwork ..."
Rowann turned and walked towards the door, waving over her shoulder as she went.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:54 pm

"Okies, Ms. Redfern, I'll see you later!" Cecilla waved as Ms. Redfern walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Azuumi
No-Star
Azuumi

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Azuumi nodded and sent a small smile at Ms. Redfern as she passed her. Stopping by the bank door, she sighed quietly.

' "First impressions help you get along better with people"... That's what Hidoki said...' She paused and then shook her head lightly. 'Hidoki is such a mother hen sometimes. Kind of weird for a Youkai...'

Sighing once more and fiddling with the blue wrap glasses covering her eyes, she entered the room with a polite smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:11 pm

"A-another customer nya!!" Cecilla said to herself in a surprised but hushed voice, "forms...forms... gotta find the forms... I should really keep these out nya..." she sighed under her breath.
After rumaging through the desk she finally pulled out a pile of small rectangular slips of paper and placed them messily on her desk. Sitting up straight, she smiled welcomingly at the fairy/phantom hybrid from the second division, whom she recognised as Azuumi Erizu.
Back to top Go down
Azuumi
No-Star
Azuumi

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:44 pm

She smiled back at the fairy, "Hello, Cecilla." Azuumi greeted politely, brushing back a few short strands of blonde and blue-streaked hair out of her face. "I'm, uh... here to open up an account."

The hybrid merely settled on a slight raise of an eyebrow and an amused look from behind her glasses on the messy pile of slips.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:01 pm

"Oha-lucky Erizu Sempai!!" Cecilla cheerfully exclaimed whilst trying to quickly tidy the mess. She grabbed a slip of paper and energetically held it out to Azuumi;

Name:
Any comments?:

"Just fill this out and we're good to go!", she said as she handed a pen out to Azuumi at the same time.

((heehee, it's 2am so i'm gonna get some sleep now x3 I'll make your account as soon as i get here tomozzie~! I hope you had a good xmas~! night night^^))
Back to top Go down
Azuumi
No-Star
Azuumi

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:07 pm

"Thank you," Azuumi replied, taking the slip of paper and quickly jotted down the details with a pen;

Name: Azuumi Erizu
Any comments?:

Thinking of nothing to comment on, she quickly passed the slip back to Cecilla.

"It was nice to meet you," The hybrid stated, offering a freezing hand covered in a thin layer of frost to the fairy.

--

((Alright. Have a good sleep.))
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:38 am

Quickly taking the slip of paper back, Cecilla placed it in a folder which had been labeled "Azuumi Erizu".

"Thankies lots, Erizu Sempai!", she exclaimed, "It was nice to meet you too! Hopefully we'll see more of each other around the academy, and if you need anything, just come to the student council HQ or Fairy's House! I'll usually be in those places!", she smiled, taking Azuumi's frosty hand and firmly shaking it.
Back to top Go down
Kraatz
Admin
Student Council Leader

Kraatz

Rooster

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:32 am

Kraatz kicked the door open and walked briskly to the front desk. There was someone being served currently, so kraatz stood patiently until she was done.
Back to top Go down
Azuumi
No-Star
Azuumi

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:33 pm

'Heh,' Azuumi thought amusedly. 'She didn't flinch at the temperature differences...'

"Great meeting you, too, Cecilla." She said softly.

Azuumi clutched the headphones around her neck and put them on her ears. She glanced at the vampire nearby, "Your turn," She nodded politely, turning up the techno music in her ears and walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Cecilla glanced around Azuumi when she heard the door crash open; it was Kraatz. She could feel herself beginning to fidget as Azuumi turned to walk away.
"I'll see you around, Erizu sempai!" Cecilla waved to the back of Azuumi, who was walking out the door.
She paused for a moment, staring at Kraatz. She was so happy to see him! He didn't seem that way though, as usual. He was so stoic- he only occaisionally seemed to show emotion. Maybe he didn't enjoy the trip to the bank, after all, it was fairly sunny outside.
Unable to hold it in any longer, Cecilla jumped up, flew to Kraatz, and proceeded to throw herself onto him, enbracing him in a hug.
"Kraaaaaaaaaaaatz sempaaaaaaai!! I'm so glad to see you! D-did you come to open an account~?!", beamed Cecilla, who was clutching to Kraatz and flapping her wings happily. Unfortunately, the gust of wind created by Cecilla flying up to Kraatz made the papers on the desk fly up aswell, and as she was waiting for a response from Kraatz, Cecilla heard multiple pieces of paper hit the tiled floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bank of Mugendai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bank of Mugendai   Bank of Mugendai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bank of Mugendai
Page 1 of 1