Gakuen Mugendai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Mugendai

Welcome to Gakuen Mugendai~! An original character RP forum based in a fantasy world! Please read the handbook first! Thankies to everyone who's joined so far!^^*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum has now been revamped to make RPing simpler and to make Cecilla less annoyed~!<3
The Weather at Gakuen Mugendai

Season: Winter~
Weather: Currently 14 celsius, overcast with a high chance of small showers throughout the week. Don't forget your umbrellas, students! During the nights we expect strong winds and plenty of rain, so make sure you're indoors before nightfall!

Clock Tower
Latest topics
» Arkadia, Sentino Arma
Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 am by Rakturna and Sentino

» Keita, Inuzari Application
Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm by 3_Clairvoyance

» Yukihime Haruhi Suzumiya's Student Application
Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Yukihime Suzumiya

» Student Application Form Template!
Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm by Cecilla

» A Busy Day at the Maid Cafe! {open}
Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm by Black Hood

» Art Gallery~!
Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm by Cecilla

» How Many do we Have?
Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 am by Rowann

Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm by Cecilla

» Absence
Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am by Le Vautour

Erizu, Azuumi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azuumi
No-Star
Azuumi

Dog

Erizu, Azuumi Empty
PostSubject: Erizu, Azuumi   Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Gakuen Mugendai Student Application

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me the power to cross the infinity border...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erizu, Azuumi Scan0013

The Voice
~The title lies in... you.~

First Name: Azuumi
Middle Name(s): N/A
Last Name: Erizu
Nickname(s): AZ, Azu, Mimi-chan
Title(s): N/A
Species: Frost Fairy/Phantom hybrid
Element: The Freeze
Homeland:Cryo Forest, in the deep valley between the two Brother Mountains of Chill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Power
~My gift, ever shining, ever beautiful~

Gift: Frost Hide - Azuumi’s skin is always ice cold. The amount of frost depends on her current skin temperature.
Explanation... and limitation:Azuumi can control the temperature of her skin. The moisture around her comes into contact with her ice cold skin, almost instantly freezing, and creating frost. She can control the frost with her cryokinesis (ice manipulation; inherited by her fairy side). With the help of her phantom side (The air around phantoms are naturally cold), Azuumi is able to freeze the moisture around her easily, without touching the moisture with her skin.
But if Azuumi is exposed to strong heat sources (sunlight, heaters, fire, etc.) it takes longer to freeze moisture in the air, and the moisture usually evaporates too quick. Also, if Azuumi doesn’t drink regularly she may become dehydrated, which causes her control over ice to become difficult.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fight
~My tool... a part of myself, it gleams bewitchingly~

Weapon: N/A
Explanation... and limitation: N/A

The Mirror
~What do you see? Snow or sun?~

Physical Appearance: As a fairy, Azuumi stands at 1m (around 3 ft). Her weight is about 35kg. She has cold, pale skin, and slightly red cheeks (from the cold). Her eyes are shielded by transparent, blue-tinted goggles that mostly stay on her face. She occasionally takes it off and puts it on her head, her purple-coloured eyes visible to everyone. She has messy blonde hair with blue streaks in it.
She wears a snow white slip dress that reaches down to the middle of her thighs. On her ankles and wrists are cuffs, which are made of ice and the result of large amounts of moisture freezing there. Around her neck she wears a white scarf, the ends of the scarf fading into a calm blue colour. Hanging around her neck is a pair of headphones. Her wings are semi-transparent, and are the same colour as her eyes. Although she has fully functional wings, she prefers to walk and/or phase through walls (phasing inherited from phantom side; can only phase through thin barriers). Azuumi doesn’t bother tucking in her wings inside her back, because ‘it takes too much effort’.
Azuumi has a small chest, and a thin, lanky structure.

The Shadow
~Can you connect to me?~

Personality: Azuumi is introverted, preferring to keep to herself most of the time. She is quiet, intelligent and quite cunning. Azuumi is lazy and doesn’t really try to make an effort on her subjects, just enough to pass, resulting on average grades. Her only exception is Art and Music, the only two subjects she likes.
On the outside most people view her as an average, relaxed and carefree fairy/phantom hybrid that likes her alone time. But on the inside her mind is as complicated as the vast universe, her thoughts a jumble of daydreams and planning of pranks. Her pranks are elaborate and almost always succeed, and no one suspects her because most of them thought: ‘There is no way someone like Azuumi could do it. She’s too lazy and unmotivated to do something as big of a prank like that!’
Her thoughts cover up the repressed memory of her past. Another dark personality is sealed so deep inside her mind that Azuumi isn’t even aware of it.
Azuumi has a big sweet tooth, and she eats vast amounts of sweets. The mystery of where all that food goes is still ever going.
Back to top Go down
Azuumi
No-Star
Azuumi

Dog

Erizu, Azuumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erizu, Azuumi   Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:38 pm

The Song
~A wandering heart and the night of the morning moon~

Hobbies and interests: Drawing, listening to music, mixing up some beats (DJ), playing the piano or guitar, reading, writing, playing video games, daydreaming, planning/pulling off pranks, relaxing.
Likes: Sweets, art, music, mischief, fantasy-themed novels, the internet, cold temperatures, alone time.
Dislikes:P.E., homework, boredom, warm temperatures, people that annoy her.

The Dream
~Even in the midst of flowing time, opression spins round and round~

Dreams/Wishes: Azuumi wishes to survive during her school life at the Academy.
Goals in life (or death): Azuumi wishes to become a famous artist or musician, to publish a complete book on ‘How to Prank Successfully without Getting Caught’, and to live an easy life.

The Lock
~The geneology of memories, until the very end of history~

Family members:Erizu, Emilette (Frost Fairy; mother; deceased ), Erizu, Hiruzen (Phantom; father; deceased), Samelin, Valencia (aunt; alive)
Others: Zalem, Hidoki (Male youkai; caretaker; alive), Imuuza (Male counterpart; caused by dark magic; representation of Azuumi’s insanity; sealed deep inside Azuumi’s mind)
History: Azuumi Erizu was born in a most unusual way. The offspring of a Frost Fairy and a Phantom - it was almost impossible! The two were deeply in love, and the Frost Fairy wanted a child. Her family told her that it was impossible to have a child with a Phantom, as a Phantom has no physical being. But the Phantom, Hiruzen, was a master spellcaster. He was able to separate a part of his soul and DNA into the womb of his wife, Emilette, and successfully impregnated her. Nine months later, Emilette safely and successfully bore a new baby girl, a hybrid of a Frost Fairy and a Phantom. The whole Cryo Forest Frost Fairy clan was overjoyed for the both of them, and their new child.
Azuumi grew up healthy and happy. She was energetic and overly curious, eager to learn new things. The little hybrid was fascinated by her mother’s skill at art, and learned the skill quickly by watching her actions. Her parents, seeing how quick Azuumi could learn things, began to teach her how to harness her cryokinesis and phantom powers at an early age. Azuumi’s skills of both powers were a bit weaker compared to the average Fairy/ Phantom, but that was to be expected of a hybrid. Though, she was taking the lessons very well. Both Emilette and Hiruzen were proud of Azuumi, and they treasured her like a priceless jewel.
On one night, young 5 (50) year old Azuumi was awoken by some noises in the other room. Like the curious hybrid she is, she gently got up and sneaked her way down the hallway. Stopping by the side of the doorframe, Azuumi peered through the crack of the door and strained her ears to listen...
“Don’t, please!” Came her mother’s voice. She was sitting on the floor, clutching her white and blue scarf tightly.

“Look, lady. Just tell me where your good-for-nothing husband is and I won’t kill you!” A rough voice responded harshly. Azuumi couldn’t get a clear view of the stranger because he was cloaked in darkness. Frowning and gathering up her courage, the hybrid opened the door gaining the attention of both the room’s occupants.

“AZ, sweetie!” Emilette cried, almost hysterically. “Get out of here!”

“Your daughter...?” The stranger murmured to himself. His glowing yellow eyes narrowed and a malicious grin spread across his face. “This is perfect!” He laughed darkly. “What’s your name, little one?”

“...Azuumi,” The child answered quietly.

“Mimi-chan,” The stranger purred. His voice was convincingly comforting, “Where’s your daddy? Your mommy won’t tell me where he is. I promise I won’t hurt you, or your mommy, if you tell me...”

“He’s--”

“Don’t, Azuumi!” Emilette interrupted loudly, making the child jump. “This man is bad! Don’t tell him anything!”

The man’s eyes flashed a dark red colour before reverting back to its bright yellow. “Trust me, Azuumi-chan.” The stranger sent a frown at Emilette’s direction. “I’m just trying to help your family.” But Azuumi didn’t make a sound.

The stranger growled and whirled around to face Emilette. “I guess I have no choice, then!” He roared, sending a ball of dark, pulsing energy towards the Frost Fairy. The woman let out a bloodcurdling scream as the attack hit her chest, sending her flying to a wall. Emilette’s now lifeless eyes stared blankly at her feet, blood pooling down onto the ground, coming in rivers from her chest.

Azuumi stared at the body, stunned. Her purple eyes were wide and frightened. “M-Mama?”

“Your mother won’t be joining us now, Mimi-chan.” The stranger barked out a harsh laugh. He turned to the still-frozen child and held out a clawed hand. He started charging a smaller ball of dark energy in his palm and fired. The ball hit the child square in the forehead, making her crumple down on the ground.
--
Hearing of the horrifying news, Hiruzen hastily made his way back home. There he found his wife’s dead body and Azuumi curled up into a ball in the corner of the room. Her eyes were unblinking and filled with the horrors she saw. The hybrid child’s forehead was bleeding and traces of dark magic was found. The Phantom tried a tracking spell to find the fiend that did this, but it was too late.

Anguished by his wife’s death, Hiruzen mourned for her greatly, along with the rest of the late Frost Fairy’s family. The Phantom quickly attended to Azuumi and sent her to go get psychological help. The doctors did everything they could to help her cope with the event, but her young mind would not cooperate properly with the treatments. This went on for a few decades, and the doctors lost all hope.

But one day Hiruzen was messaged that Azuumi’s mental state was suddenly improving. He stopped by the hospital to visit her, and what he found out was quite shocking. Azuumi made up an imaginary friend! The hybrid talked to the make-believe person animatedly with everything. The doctors explained to Hiruzen that her mental state was really improving with this new ‘friend’, and suggests that he let Azuumi keep it up until she grows out of it.

“We’re going? Great!” Azuumi, now 9 (90) years old, chirped happily, clutching an imaginary hand. She turned to the invisible person next to her. “Isn’t that great, Imuuza?”

Hiruzen really hopes his beloved daughter grows out of it soon. He observed that Azuumi talks with Imuuza with everything: What was for dinner, what skills should she learn, etc. Azuumi even claimed that Imuuza talks back to her, and gives her good advice. That was very worrying.
--
During the next thirty decades, Hiruzen learned to accept the imaginary friend. He saw that Azuumi was clearly turning back to normal with the help of her friend. But she didn’t seem to get over Imuuza anytime soon...

A piercing scream startled Hiruzen one evening, and he rushed to the source. The Phantom’s eyes widened as he took in the scene. Azuumi was standing over the lifeless body of a male Frost Fairy. The body had a huge icicle protruding through his chest. Seeing her father, Azuumi looked up with blank eyes. Hysterically, Hiruzen asked why she did that.

“Imuuza told me to,” She replied, smiling serenely. And that’s when Hiruzen knew that his daughter’s mental health wasn’t improving. Imuuza, the hybrid’s dark alternate personality, was her deteriorating mind in disguise. He then realized that the dark spell casted on her resulted in this, and he knew it was too late to take it out of Azuumi’s mind.

When the elder Frost Fairies of Cryo Forest heard about this revelation, they demanded Azuumi to be executed. Fearing for his daughter’s life, Hiruzen suggested another alternative: To repress the dark curse put upon Azuumi’s mind, on the cost of his soul.

On midnight, Hiruzen stood solemnly in front of his chained up daughter. “I’m sorry, Azu.” He whispered, holding out his open palms and conjuring a bright orb in between them.

“Papa...” Azuumi protested weakly. “Imuuza says to stop doing what you’re doing right now. H-He said it was bad. Real bad!”

Hiruzen ignored her, focusing on the growing orb glowing a bright orange. He hissed through his teeth as he felt his soul being painfully pulled into the orb. Once his soul was fully connected to the orb, Hiruzen fired the orb at Azuumi. The hybrid child screamed as the orb made its way into her mind, effectively sealing her insanity.

“Love you...” Hiruzen whispered, watching Azuumi fall to the ground unconscious as he faded away into nothingness.
--
Azuumi woke up in a big, soft bed. Finding a woman staring at her a bit warily, the first thing she asked was:

“Who... are you?”

The woman’s eyes widened a little, but she didn’t hold down her guard. “Don’t you recognize your Aunt Valencia? Oh, Azuumi...” She knelt down at her bedside. “You still must be quite dazed...”

“...I really don’t know you...” Azuumi hesitated, “Am I this ‘Azuumi’ that you keep talking about?”

The Frost Fairy elders then realised that Imuuza played a big part in Azuumi’s life. Sealing the dark personality within her mind resulted in the child’s amnesia and drastic change of personality. Valencia, knowing she couldn’t take care of her niece, contacted an old friend of hers and Hiruzen’s to take the job for her.

“I’d be delighted to take care of her,” A Youkai by the name of Hidoki Zalem smiled. He eyed the hybrid that was currently listening to music on the headphones he gave her. Azuumi was staring unblinkingly at a blank wall. “May I gain permission for her to attend an Academy? She would fit right in there and hone her blossoming skills with other students around her age.”
--
“AZ,” Valencia smiled at the 12 (120) year old hybrid. She bent down and wrapped a white and blue scarf around her neck. “An early birthday present; it was your mother’s.” She paused and her lip trembled a little. “She was wearing it, even until death... I’m sorry; you probably don’t even remember her, AZ...”

“It’s alright,” Azuumi replied quietly, her blank purple eyes studying the scarf around her neck. “From your reaction alone, I know that she was a great Fairy.”

Valencia walked over to Hidoki and said in a hushed voice. “Here, take this.” She shoved an old battered book into the Youkai’s hands. “It was Hiruzen’s. You can give it to Azuumi when you think she’s mentally and emotionally ready to read it.” Unbeknownst to the two adults, Azuumi stared at the book with narrowed eyes.

Waving goodbye to the Fairy, Azuumi and Hidoki made their way to Gakuen Mugendai Academy. They celebrated (or at least Hidoki celebrated) Azuumi’s 13th (130th) birthday along the way.

The Sweet
~The brutal butterfly and the suffering vampire~

Who did you give the treats to?: Cecilla.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Erizu, Azuumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erizu, Azuumi   Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:27 am

Erizu, Azuumi Approvedstamp2
Really awesome^^* I look forward to rping with you, fellow fairy~ :3
Now all you need to do is make your techniques and you'll be ready to go!^^
Back to top Go down
https://mugendai.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Erizu, Azuumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erizu, Azuumi   Erizu, Azuumi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erizu, Azuumi
Page 1 of 1