Gakuen Mugendai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Mugendai

Welcome to Gakuen Mugendai~! An original character RP forum based in a fantasy world! Please read the handbook first! Thankies to everyone who's joined so far!^^*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum has now been revamped to make RPing simpler and to make Cecilla less annoyed~!<3
The Weather at Gakuen Mugendai

Season: Winter~
Weather: Currently 14 celsius, overcast with a high chance of small showers throughout the week. Don't forget your umbrellas, students! During the nights we expect strong winds and plenty of rain, so make sure you're indoors before nightfall!

Clock Tower
Latest topics
» Arkadia, Sentino Arma
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 am by Rakturna and Sentino

» Keita, Inuzari Application
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm by 3_Clairvoyance

» Yukihime Haruhi Suzumiya's Student Application
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Yukihime Suzumiya

» Student Application Form Template!
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm by Cecilla

» A Busy Day at the Maid Cafe! {open}
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm by Black Hood

» Art Gallery~!
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm by Cecilla

» How Many do we Have?
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 am by Rowann

Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm by Cecilla

» Absence
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am by Le Vautour

Gaileiot,Cypher Mars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mars

mars

Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Empty
PostSubject: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:19 am

Code:
Gakuen Mugendai Student Application

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give me the power to cross the infinity border...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Embed a picture of your character here}

The Voice
~The title lies in... you.~

First Name: {Mars}
Middle Name(s): {Cypher}
Last Name: {Galeiot}
Nickname(s): {The wood talker}
Title(s): {N/A}
Species: {elf}
Element: {the woods}
Homeland: {the woods of Feir}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Power
~My gift, ever shining, ever beautiful~

Gift: {Magic weilding to talk to plants and to touch all of nature's life he can feel plants pain so he prefers to speak to him instead of learn from there mind.}
Explanation... and limitation: {Cannot talk to minds well}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fight
~My tool... a part of myself, it gleams bewitchingly~

Weapon: {a slim sword that can cut through bones at ease but is a little hard to penatrate armor very light and very swift but he can use it as a arrow on a bow because it is so light.}
Explanation... and limitation: {cannot penatrate armor but can cut through almost anything}

The Mirror
~What do you see? Snow or sun?~

Physical Appearance: {5-4, 148, Muscular, olive , hazel, long, black hair, a golden robe made by the finest magic tailors a lomg golden tight but with more room, N/A? N/A? N/A? N/A? appearance must relate to your species.}

The Shadow
~Can you connect to me?~

Personality: {Calm but very mad when a peice of grass is clipped dont go near him if you cut a tree down he will go into a rampage. he is very happy and exited when he hears a sword clash and he is very nice usually unless you get on his nerves. he loves to learn and loves school. he never takes part in mischeif but when he does its nothing.}

The Song
~A wandering heart and the night of the morning moon~

Hobbies and interests: {i stay outside and love to feel nature around me.}
Dislikes: {meat}

The Dream
~Even in the midst of flowing time, opression spins round and round~

Dreams/Wishes: {To become one with nature and find a way to break out of his body to go to a trees.}
Goals in life (or death): {I hope for an alternative way to kill eat fruits and other things in that complex nature}

The Lock
~The geneology of memories, until the very end of history~

Family members: {N/A}
Others: {N/A}
History: {He wants to master magic because when he was 50 he made a house for his family and the magic wasn't sturdy enough so when he went out to talk to the plants he heard a crashing sound and went over to see what stopped his meditaition but when he got there his family was dead because of not studiness and he was so ashamed that he left without never to be seen again. he has come to the academy to learn and master his magic. }

The Sweet
~The brutal butterfly and the suffering vampire~

[b][color=cyan] ciclla}

Last edited by mars on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:34 am

Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Approvedstamp2
Back to top Go down
https://mugendai.rpg-board.net

Gaileiot,Cypher Mars
Page 1 of 1