Gakuen Mugendai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gakuen Mugendai

Welcome to Gakuen Mugendai~! An original character RP forum based in a fantasy world! Please read the handbook first! Thankies to everyone who's joined so far!^^*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The forum has now been revamped to make RPing simpler and to make Cecilla less annoyed~!<3
The Weather at Gakuen Mugendai

Season: Winter~
Weather: Currently 14 celsius, overcast with a high chance of small showers throughout the week. Don't forget your umbrellas, students! During the nights we expect strong winds and plenty of rain, so make sure you're indoors before nightfall!

Clock Tower
Latest topics
» Arkadia, Sentino Arma
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 am by Rakturna and Sentino

» Keita, Inuzari Application
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:27 pm by 3_Clairvoyance

» Yukihime Haruhi Suzumiya's Student Application
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Yukihime Suzumiya

» Student Application Form Template!
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm by Cecilla

» A Busy Day at the Maid Cafe! {open}
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:46 pm by Black Hood

» Art Gallery~!
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm by Cecilla

» How Many do we Have?
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 am by Rowann

Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:11 pm by Cecilla

» Absence
Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 am by Le Vautour

Gaileiot,Cypher Mars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mars

mars

Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Empty
PostSubject: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 am

Code: gift: magic weilding to talk to plants. talk to all nature and can feel plants pain so talks to them.

weapon:sword- a slim sword that can cut through bones at ease but cannot penatrate armor. very light and very strong can be used as an arrow.

{Mars}' Techniques!

\

Techniques!
()

Name: the weeds of trachia
Description: damages lungs to where they cant breathe it takes a long time to gain there breath back but the sparring match is usaully over by then because you are losing breath and you cannot fight while you are out of breath so really you are finished. Advantages: it damages the lungs so it is hard to breath so just finish the fightDisadvantages: it makes you valnerable to attacks because you have to resurect the anceint word. you have to be in a forest.
Conditions: it only works once per fight because the plants die when the word stops the plants only have a certain amount of energy

Mars' Techniques!

[color=darkred]Techniques!

()

Name: the wooden claw
Description: Advantages: it hits you with so much force that you fly back and you are hit in the head and most usaully have a concusion with amnesia.
Disadvantages: it stops you for a while while you picking up it with magic. Conditions: you can do it as long as there is a tree around

MARS' Techniques!

[color=darkred][b]Techniques!

Name: the sword of green doom
Description: the sword is put with vines on it which makes it easy to catch swords and daggers with the vines which disarms the enemy so you can go with the final blow and kill your opponent i think the best defense is offense. Advantages: {it disarms the enemy of any weapon
Disadvantages: it can still be slow and you can get hit
Conditions: you can keep it on for the whole fight but it takes a little while to get the sword.

Mars' Techniques!

Name: the elixer
Description: it goes on the ground and plants react to it and kills anyone within a 21 yard radius which means keep your freinds close but your enemies closer haha. one of my deadliest movesAdvantages: youre dieingDisadvantages: there is no disadvantage exept you have to make some more
Conditions: This is for the admins to fill in. It's basically how many posts between casts, or how many posts the effect lasts for etc.

Techniques!

Name: speed like a racecar
Description: can go superfast due to elf ability so i am super speedy with a sword in my hand so really you might wanna run or do something while im trying to get you.Advantages: superfastDisadvantages: its makes me very tiredConditions: This is for the admins to fill in. It's basically how many posts between casts, or how many posts the effect lasts for etc.

mars' Techniques!

Name: the scent!!
Description: it brings all people to become confused and attack each other but the user because he is the one who is using the elixer.]Advantages:
your opponent attacks himself and others
Disadvantages: you have put the elixeron yourselfConditions: This is for the admins to fill in. It's basically how many posts between casts, or how many posts the effect lasts for etc.

mars' Techniques!

Name: FIRE!
Description: burns like a forestfire and so do you. i hate forest fires so humans and all others get a taste of your own medicene and burn like the sun does.Advantages: stops the opponents from movingDisadvantages: you have to resurect the ancient word
Conditions: This is for the admins to fill in. It's basically how many posts between casts, or how many posts the effect lasts for etc.

Techniques!

Name: the weird bow
Description: you use it when you have a bow and sword the sword is so light that it can fly and it can penatrate armor with the gforce behind it which makes it stronger and you have to retreive the sword but its worth it in long range.
Advantages: instead of going up close your far away with sword
Disadvantages: i have to go a long ways and get it

Techniques!

Name: red fog
Description: using elixer makes a red mist that kills well it doesnt exactly kill buts it makes you blind so you cant see your slain and your slaier. it usaully gets you killed so really its killer.}Advantages: your opponent is blind
Disadvantages: have to use it on a windy day and has to have elixer Conditions: This is for the admins to fill in. It's basically how many posts between casts, or how many posts the effect lasts for etc.

Techniques!

Name: the monster inside
Description: gets in a miniacle rage and kills anyone that talks to him so please dont come when you have pine smell on you Advantages: he ready to pounce and kill.Disadvantages: he will probally get in trouble or a sentance of death. Conditions: {This is for the admins to fill in. It's basically how many posts between casts, or how many posts the effect lasts for etc.}

Last edited by mars on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:54 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:30 pm

the coding is messy; the brackets- "{" and "}" are still there, and you've copied and pasted unecessary bits of coding and template, please make it neater so i can put the conditions in. This is what the finished thing should be set out like.
Back to top Go down
https://mugendai.rpg-board.net
mars

mars

PostSubject: Re: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:59 pm

i hope its good now cecilla
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:04 pm

it still doesnt look like it's supposed to, and there is nowhere near enough description on most of them. Neither me or Kraatz can make decent conditions with such a small amount of decription. Examples are here and here.
Back to top Go down
mars

mars

PostSubject: Re: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:56 pm

i got out all the codes the brackets templates more description so i hope its good enough and if not please tell me. confused
Back to top Go down
Cecilla
Admin
Student Council Leader

Cecilla

Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:23 pm

it's okies, i'll clean the rest up when i put the conditions in^^ oh, and there are only 9 techs here, you can add another if you want.
Back to top Go down
mars

mars

PostSubject: Re: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:27 pm

THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
mars

mars

PostSubject: Re: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:55 am

number ten is done
Back to top Go down
mars

mars

PostSubject: Re: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm

when your good to go or have free time please check i've been waiting 3 days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaileiot,Cypher Mars   Gaileiot,Cypher Mars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaileiot,Cypher Mars
Page 1 of 1